Created by Community Foundations of Canada and Philanthropic Foundations Canada, the Impact Investing Guidebook offers a suite of resources that will help foundations to deepen their impact through impact investing.
Designed to meet foundations at whatever stage of their impact investing journey, the Guidebook is a practical toolkit and covers a range of interactive materials, including:
- A roadmap for beginning impact investing at your foundation;
- Success stories from community foundation leaders in Ottawa, Toronto and Hamilton involved in impact investing;
- Clear examples of impact investing in practice, and;
- Myths that can get in the way of impact investing, and motivations that can help overcome barriers.
- A resource hub with case studies, fact sheets, and videos featuring foundations from across Canada, including a case study of Vancity Community Foundation
View and download the Guidebook and access resources online: