Give to this Fund
Donations of $20 or more will receive an official tax receipt. Official tax receipts will be issued to the individual or organization named on the credit card.
The GVSCU Legacy Foundation will consider funding requests for the following types of activities:
- Arts, including but not limited to music, dance, and the visual arts;
- Sports and Recreation, including team or club sponsorships;
- Education, except that funding for individuals will not be considered;
- Capital for Community Projects;
- Community, Social and Environmental Support Groups.
Guidelines & Policies
If you would like to apply for a grant from the GVSCU Legacy Foundation, please complete one of the following application form:
Please ensure you have the latest version of Adobe installed (for free) on your computer in order for this application to be completed and saved properly.
The deadline for application submission is April 30th and September 30th each year. Completed applications should be sent via email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquiries may be directed to the Donor Services team at email@example.com or by phone at 604.877.7647.